We all know someone who loves the movie Frozen! Mia absolutely loves it and in fact prefers Frozen 2 now! Lottie is just getting into it so we had loads of fun creating these really funny Frozen Marshmallow Olaf’s!
We also have some really cute Frozen characters to play with too!
Marshmallow Olaf the Snowmen
- 10 Large Marshmallows
- 10 Mikado Chocolate Sticks
- 10 White Mini Marshmallows
- 10 Orange Tic Tacs
- Black Icing Pen
- Using clean scissors, trim the bottoms of the large marshmallows and compress them to make the snowmans head
- Break the chocolate sticks into 2 and push into the marshmallow as arms
- Squash the mini marshmallows to form Olaf’s tooth
- Press in the tic tack to make a nose and use the icing pen to draw on a mouth, eyes and buttons
Will you have a go at creating some yummy Frozen Marshmallow Olaf’s?