A kiwi twist on a classic Collins!
- Mexican Elbow
- Cocktail Shaker
- 45 ml Belvedere Vodka
- 1 Kiwi
- 25 ml Lemon Juice
- 25 ml Sugar Syrup
- Soda Water
- Cut a kiwi in half and pop into a shaker
- Use a Mexican Elbow to squeeze half a lemon into a 25ml jigger and add to shaker
- Next pop in 25ml sugar syrup along with 45ml of vodka
- Fill to the top with ice and put the lid on the shaker!
- Shake the shaker until it’s chilled and aerated
- Pour into a glass and top with soda water
- Garnish with half a kiwi