This is a great recipe for those days when you don’t have much time and you need something quick and easy. A firm favourite with everyone in our house and lovingly named the ‘Throw It All In’ pasta!
An easy pasta dish which not only uses all of your leftovers and can be batch cooked but can also suit the fussiest of eaters!
‘Throw It All In’ Pasta
- 500 g Pasta
- 8 rashers Bacon cut into chunks
- 200 g Frozen Peas or pretty much any type of veg!
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- Add your pasta to a large pan of boiling water, cook for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a frying pan until almost crispy
- Before draining the pasta, add the peas to the water and cook for a further 5 minutes
- Drain the pasta and peas
- Add the bacon to the pasta and peas
- Stir in the cream cheese and serve